Together, we are empowering students to become life-long learners by building rapport and providing relevant, rigorous instruction.
Our Vision & Beliefs
Our vision is to become a school that:
- Provides the foundation and desire for lifelong learning
- Fosters civic responsibility
- Promotes global understanding and compassion
Walhalla High School believes in:
- Providing a safe, healthy, and respectful environment
- Challenging students through relevant and rigorous instruction and curriculum
- Engaging students in higher order thinking skills
- Modeling life-long learning
- Encouraging active civic engagement
- Building cooperative efforts among stakeholders
- Expanding an awareness of global connections
WHS Parking Passes
If you're planning to park on campus for the 2022-2023 school year, you must complete the following steps before your parking pass will be assigned:
- Students must complete the Drive Smart Class.
- Fill out the online 2022-2023 Parking Registration Google Form.
- Pay the $20 registration fee using the student School Pay account.
- Once the registration form is completed and the fee has been paid, your parking space will be reserved.
- Please email a copy of your School Pay receipt and Drive Smart certificate to Mr. Broome.
Click HERE to complete the Google Form.
Click HERE to pay on School Pay.
Email Mr. Broome, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the request of the Board of Trustees, the district is seeking input from parents and guardians on calendar options for next school year. The results of the survey will be shared with the board prior to a vote on the 2023-2024 calendar. Survey responses will be accepted until 11:55pm Monday, October 3rd, 2022.
SDOC is continually reviewing safety and security measures. To enhance safety inside athletic venues, the district will implement a Clear Bag Protocol as part of the screening process to enter all athletic events for the 2022-2023 school year. A clear bag is easily searched, reduces faulty bag searches, and supports the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign.
SPECTATORS WILL BE PERMITTED TO CARRY
ONE LARGE CLEAR BAG UP TO 12” X 12” X 6”
PLUS A SMALL CLUTCH PURSE up to 4.5" X 6.5"
2023 Yearbooks AND Senior ads are on sale NOW! All orders are online.
To order a 2023 Walhira yearbook, click here. We sell out every year, and this is the lowest price of the year! Payment plans are available through Jostens.
To order a 2023 Senior Recognition Ad, click here. Lock in your early bird pricing (a $25 savings) by ordering BEFORE October 1, 2022. The FINAL deadline to order an ad is December 3rd, 2022.
Contact Mrs. Lynch (email@example.com) with any yearbook-related questions.
The newsletter linked below has important information for next school year concerning student attendance, meals, dress code, and concerns about vaping in our schools. It also includes a link to registration dates for next year and information on summer meals. We encourage all of our families to read through the information provided.
Mrs. Drisgula's Biology class recently partnered with Clemson University Nursing Students to discuss common health issues today's students face. Mental health resources were a primary point of interest in these discussions, and the Clemson students created a resource website for all Walhalla students to access. Check out Resources 4 Razorbacks, and share this valuable resource with others!