WHS Parking Passes
If you're planning to park on campus for the 2022-2023 school year, you must complete the following steps before your parking pass will be assigned:
- Students must complete the Drive Smart Class.
- Fill out the online 2022-2023 Parking Registration Google Form.
- Pay the $20 registration fee using the student School Pay account.
- Once the registration form is completed and the fee has been paid, your parking space will be reserved.
- Please email a copy of your School Pay receipt and Drive Smart certificate to Mr. Broome.
Click HERE to complete the Google Form.
Click HERE to pay on School Pay.
Email Mr. Broome, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Yearbooks AND Senior ads are on sale NOW! All orders are online.
To order a 2023 Walhira yearbook, click here. We sell out every year, and this is the lowest price of the year! Payment plans are available through Jostens.
To order a 2023 Senior Recognition Ad, click here. Lock in your early bird pricing (a $25 savings) by ordering BEFORE October 1, 2022. The FINAL deadline to order an ad is December 3rd, 2022.
Contact Mrs. Lynch (email@example.com) with any yearbook-related questions.
Mrs. Drisgula's Biology class recently partnered with Clemson University Nursing Students to discuss common health issues today's students face. Mental health resources were a primary point of interest in these discussions, and the Clemson students created a resource website for all Walhalla students to access. Check out Resources 4 Razorbacks, and share this valuable resource with others!